As part of the 50th anniversary celebrations of the International Yoga Teachers Association in 2017, Arthur J. Gallagher partnered with us to offer Full Members exclusive rates on combined professional indemnity (PI) and public liability (PL) insurance.
Outstanding Offer – Yoga Teacher Insurance
For IYTA Full Members only
12 month’s cover for just $170
In recognition of the professionalism and long-standing excellence of IYTA Full Members, we’ve been able to negotiate an outstanding offer, with combined PI/PL insurance starting at just $170 for 12 months’ cover, which provides a $1m PI limit, and $10m PL limit. This is available to sole traders whose turnover is less than $250,000 per year.
Higher PI and PL limits are available – see below – if you require higher indemnity limits, or have a higher turnover than $250,000, please discuss this directly with AJ Gallagher.
Please note, these rates are available to IYTA FULL members only
|Public liability limit||Professional indemnity limit||Annual premium|
What’s covered with the IYTA insurance cover
The professional indemnity insurance for yoga teachers covers you for the financial consequences of any mistakes you, or your staff, may make in providing professional advice or instruction to clients. It also protects against allegations of professional misconduct or negligence, even if unfounded, to help safeguard your personal and business reputation.
Public liability insurance, meanwhile, covers you for any injuries to third parties or damage to property that might occur anywhere in Australia, through negligence or accidental means.
This yoga teacher insurance is as flexible as you are, and offers the following advantages:
- Covers your activities anywhere in Australia and NZ, and extends up to 90 days overseas (except for Canada and USA)
- The most approved therapies available – more than 1,200 approved modalities, including multi-modalities
- Cover available for contents and stock Australia wide
- Automatic inclusion for Market Stalls (up to $50,000 turn over per year)
- 24/7 claims support when you need it
- Pay by the month options are available (interest applies)
- If you run a yoga studio, they can also look after all your business insurance requirements.