The IYTA Committee would like to hear from you if you have interest in contributing to the Association, the Diploma of Yoga Teaching and its ongoing development.
Committee members & Association assistance
Would you like to participate in our regular IYTA Committee meetings? The following two positions are currently vacant and open for nominations.
Position open for application:
- Must be a full member with IYTA.
- Have good multi-tasking, self-management and interpersonal skills. You will be liaising with Staff the IYTA Committee of Management and occasionally members
- Have proficiency and affinity with number, budgeting, accounting experience an advantage, technology, cloud based programs and microsoft programs. Xero experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work flexibly from home at least 1-2 days per week, be based in New South Wales and available to attend weekend COM meetings (monthly) held via Zoom and face to face in Sydney.
- This is a strategic key role within IYTA. This position is remunerated.
- This position is open for Nomination at the AGM on 17th October 2020
- Must be a Full IYTA member who would like to contribute towards the running of IYTA as a non profit organisation
- Can meet on a regular basis in Sydney and help guide the organisation through this growth phase.
- Interested in taking a constructive role and contributing to the management and organisation of the IYTA Committee of Management
- Ability to collate reports, take Minutes of the meeting and distribute to the Committee
- This is primarily a volunteer role with a small stipend to cover expenses.