Unlock the mystery of Yoga Nidra……
CPD Points: 6
When: 9.00am - 4.00pm, Sunday, 04 Oct 2020
Where: Crows Nest Community Centre, 2 Ernest Street, Crows Nest NSW 2065
Allow yourself the time to let go into the spaciousness of Yoga Nidra and discover the secrets behind this nourishing practice.
Join Alison MacTaggart (Mantradharma) in a supportive and nourishing environment and connect with others who love this simple yet profound practice. Nourish your body and mind and spirit with a deeper experience of Yoga Nidra.
- Be reminded of how the practice influences the physical, mental and emotional dimensions
- Find out what’s happening in the brain as you proceed through the stages
- Learn how to develop your own practice to support life goals
The workshop will include a full 30 minute Yoga Nidra guided relaxation.
Who is this for?
Anyone who loves Yoga Nidra!
Whether you are new to this practice or have been enjoying its benefits for many years, are a student or a teacher, you will find something to inspire you and deepen your understanding of this ancient practice.
What will you take away?
- An overview of the ancient theory as well as the science behind the practice
- Inspiration and knowledge to deepen your own journey with Yoga Nidra
- A feeling of replenishment and renewed vitality
Mantradharma was previously the Coordinator of Yoga Nidra Training at the former Academy of Yoga Science© and has spent many years both practising and studying all aspects of yoga nidra and the lineages that share this treasured practice with the world. She has trained over 300 people who work in health, education, yoga and other disciplines to share the practices of Yoga Nidra and Basic breathing methods with their patients/clients/students. She is passionate about sharing the joys of this transformational practice. Mantradharma is an engaging and experienced facilitator and educator.