Spring Yin Yoga with Sarah Manning - Online
CPD Points: 3
When: 2.00pm - 5.00pm, Sunday, 04 Sep 2022
Where: Online - Zoom
- Apply Yin postures, breathing, and visualisations within the spring theme
- Set intentions for the practice and renewed “state of being”
- Explain the 5 Element Theory in relation to sustaining and controlling
- Explain the Meridian paths of the Liver and Gall Bladder
- Explain the Chinese and Yogic theories of energy
Benefits of attending this workshop:
- Understand how the liver energy governs all our female functions, our menstruation, conception, pregnancy, and the female cancers
- Understand how Yin Yoga affects the body and mind
- Understand how to mindfully relieve stiffness and range of motion issues
- Utilise tools to explore anger and deepen your understanding of the potential for anger to do good as well as hurt
You will receive handout material relating to all the subjects included in this workshop.
This workshop will be recorded.
Lecturer: Sarah Manning
Well known for her enthusiastic, educational, and fun training for the IYTA Yin Yoga Programme, Sarah trained with the IYTA 25 years ago and has been teaching Hatha, prenatal, postnatal, back-care, and yin, fertility yoga ever since. She works with the IYTA post-graduate team creating and presenting workshops and training. Her key focus is anatomy, safety, and maximising the effect of yoga postures through energy awareness.
To attend this online workshop you will need:
- a reliable internet connection
- the ability to join a zoom meeting
- this workshop is open to non-teachers as well as teachers