Creating Inner Change with Sankalpa – a key tool in Yoga Nidra with Alison MacTaggart (Mantradharma)
CPD Points: 3
When: 1.30pm - 4.30pm, Sunday, 28 Feb 2021
Where: Online - Zoom
This workshop will focus on Sankalpa, a central component of Yoga Nidra that supports inner and outer change. This workshop will focus on the more practical aspects such as how to develop the right Sankalpa for yourself and how to extend its positive intention and influence in daily life.
We will also explore how to strengthen the shifts that occur as the Sankalpa comes to fruition.
- Information about the yogic theory underpinning this transformational tool
- Information about the science behind how it works
- Assistance to develop the ideal Sankalpa for you at this point in your life
- Inspiration and nourishment for your personal growth
- Guidance on understanding how inner change occurs
Mantradharma was previously the Coordinator of Yoga Nidra Training at the former Academy of Yoga Science© and has spent many years both practising and studying all aspects of yoga nidra and the lineages that share this treasured practice with the world. She has trained over 300 people who work in health, education, yoga and other disciplines to share the practices of Yoga Nidra and Basic breathing methods with their patients/clients/students. She is passionate about sharing the joys of this transformational practice. Mantradharma is an engaging and experienced facilitator and educator.
To attend this online workshop you will need:
- a reliable internet connection
- the ability to join a zoom meeting
- this workshop is open to non-teachers as well as teachers